Sunday, September 26, 2010

in.the.nayy.see.ah :D

hey guys, im back from my almost-three-months-long blogging break :D and im really sorry, that is my mistake. (:

Anyways, LOTS of things have happened to me for the past 3 months.. I have a definitely different life from my life 3 months ago. Since my last post, I traveled a lot, then well, I moved. yeah moved.. and this one is really a big one. I moved away from berrien, back to Indonesia. I have to leave my family and friends back in berrien, and i miss them. I have to change lots of things and it's been tough, but amazing.

Well first of all, I have to wear uniform instead of choosing when to dress-up and when to bum-for-the-day. Then I'd have to handle about 13 classes per week instead of 4 per semester. And no more 'getting ready for the prom' dream. :( And my 183 cm tall body seems way taller here then back in the U.S. I notice from the way people stare at me at the mall from the top, to the bottom, then back to the top. -__-' And different place, different situations, and different kind of peoples of course. I notice lots of really random drama here, waayyy different from all the dramas back in the U.S. In fact, i got involved in one of them and it was really...well, lame. it's not a big deal though.. I ignored it for a day and everything seems to be back to normal.. lol silly little troblemaker..

But of course, on top of all the weirdness in this place, there are lots of amazing things have happened to me. I made bunch of good friends in a pretty short amount of time, I got to be waaayyy more involved with school activities *still weird for me, but whatever.. :p*, I got to do lots of things I've always wanted to do, and well, life is just getting better each day.. (: yess im loving my new place..

Anywayss, although now im back to blogging, Im not sure if I'll take picture and put it on my dear blog as much as I did back then. Well you know why.. uniform remember?? so yeah wont be as easy for me to post my outfit since i have scheduled outfit(uniform) already. But I'll do it sometimes, I promise. Anywayss, Im actually having my midterm test tomorrow, so yeahh.. I gotta go!! wish me luck?? :)


oh yeah, and hit me up on twitter and follow my blog if you like it ;)

5 comments:

  1. heeey, semoga cepet terbiasa di jakarta ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and like on facebook page? Kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

A comment would really make my day (:
Please link my blog and I'll link you back..
Follow my blog if you like it..
And also follow my twitter too (: